- Is there a minimum purchase on your website?
- Does Collector's Cache wholesale?
- Can I order without a credit card?
- Does Collector's Cache accept any foreign currency as payment?
- Are the website prices in U.S. dollars or Canadian dollars?
- What is CVV2 or CVC?
- What is your return/cancellation policy?
- Why register on CollectorsCache.com?
Is there a minimum purchase on your website?
Yes, there is a minimum order of $4.95 (USD) on our website.
Does Collector's Cache wholesale?
Sorry, we are not accepting new wholesale accounts at this time.
Can I order without a credit card?
Yes! We accept money orders, cashier's checks, personal checks, and cash in US dollars (at your own risk). All orders ship within 48 hours of receipt except checks. Personal Checks are held 14 days before we ship your order.
TO PLACE AN ORDER ON COLLECTORSCACHE.COM WITH A CHECK, MONEY ORDER, OR CASH (at your own risk), PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Add all the items you wish to order in to your shopping cart.
- 'Checkout' or click any of the 'Checkout Now' links.
- Fill out all your information and in the 'Select Payment Type' section you will need to choose the Personal Check, Money Order, or Cash option.
- Look over your order to make sure that everything is correct and click the 'Place Order' button at the bottom of the page. Your order will be placed and a copy emailed to you.
- Print out the order and mail it in with your payment to:
13354 College Blvd.
Lenexa, KS 66210
We will ship your order once payment is received in one of the following two time frames:
- If you pay with a money order or cash, your order will ship within 48 hours (assuming that everything you ordered is in stock). Want to know if we have your item(s) in stock? Just e-mail us.
- If you pay with a check, your order will ship 14 days after we deposit your check. We do not recommend paying by check if you need your order in a hurry. Instead we recommend paying with a money order or credit card.
If you have any further questions, please e-mail us.
Does Collector's Cache accept any foreign currency as payment?
No, at this time we only accept payment in U.S. dollars. Due to the constant changing currency exchange rates and fees imposed on us by our bank, we can only accept payment in U.S. dollars.
If you're wondering how much an order would be in a currency other than U.S. dollars, there are many websites that list current currency exchange rates, Yahoo! Finance is one.
Are the website prices in U.S. dollars or Canadian dollars?
All prices on CollectorsCache.com are in U.S. dollars only.
What is CVV2 or CVC?
CVV2 is a authentication scheme established by credit card companies to further efforts towards reducing fraud for internet transactions. It consists of requiring a card holder to enter the CVV2 number in at transaction time to verify that the card is on hand. The Credit Card Validation Code is a 3 or 4 digit security code printed on the card. We use this code, as well as Address and Zip Code verification, to make decisions on whether to accept charges. This increases our commitment to protect consumers from fraud and reduces our exposure to fraud.
Visa & MasterCard:
This number is printed on your MasterCard & Visa cards in the signature area of the back of the card. (it is the last 3 digits AFTER the credit card number in the signature area of the card).
What is your return/cancellation policy?
We want your shopping experience to be the best it can be here at Collectors Cache. We realize that a small percentage of our customers have the need to return merchandise and thus we have instituted the following return policy.
*If you would like to return any merchandise that we have sent you, you must contact us within 72 hours of receipt, return it in the same condition we sent it, and we'll refund your purchase for the item(s), less the shipping & handling charges and a restocking fee. Returns will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
If an item was sent to you sealed (for example, a sealed starter deck) and you opened the item, we cannot accept a return for that item. Sorry, no exceptions.
* PREORDER ITEMS and special order items are absolutely NON-REFUNDABLE!
In the collectibles market, prices are constantly changing just like the stock market, and thus the reason for our 72 hour time limit from receipt of merchandise. We work hard every day and pay market price to offer the large selection of hot items to our customers. In some cases, our cost goes down substantially on certain products and we put these items on sale. This is seen more often during the holiday season when many prices rise due to supply and demand and fall right after the New Year.
Can I cancel my preorder?
All Pre-Orders are NON-REFUNDABLE. It is our company policy that we do not cancel preorders as we place our preorder quantities with our distributors based off the number of preorders we get for each item. We realize that emergencies happen and some customers have a need to cancel a preorder. In this rare instance, we can usually make a one-time exception, however, there is a 10% preorder cancellation fee that we charge of the order total. As an example, if your preorder total with shipping was $200 then we would only credit back $180.
Note for toys and other highly demanded holiday items:
Please take your time when shopping on our website. We want your shopping experience to be fun and enjoyable. If you have any questions about a product or our return policy, please call us at (913) 338-2273 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks & Happy Shopping!
Why register on CollectorsCache.com?
Registering on CollectorsCache.com offers you the following incentives:
- Enter FREE contests
- View order history
- Receive special offers
- Access our message boards
- Take part in special polls and surveys
It's a no brainer, register now here: https://www.collectorscache.com/user/signup